BBQs, beaches (over 200 miles!), and that sweet tea southern hospitality…South Carolina has fun, charm, wildlife, history and culture. Mix that with great places to go with kids and you get some pretty amazing family days out!
Want to delve straight into the charming culture of this peach loving state? Get out with the attractions like Classic Carriage Tours that will really give you an insight into the history of stunning Charleston.
Rich history oozes from the state, so transport kids back in time with places like the Revolutionary War Site, the spoooooky Old Exchange and Provost Dungon and the Civil War’s Fort Sumter National Monument.
Did we mention the amazing wildlife? Kids will love seeing those true southern snappy beasts at Alligator Adventure, or they can get out to spot some amazing wildlife like dolphins with Barrier Island Ecotours. There are even safaris! (Check out Hollywild Animal Park!)
There are plenty of state parks with adventurous activities like hiking and kayaking to be enjoyed, super splash-tastic water parks to cool down in and theme parks to get those THRILLS!
Get ready to be welcomed with open arms!
There are so many fun things to do in Georgetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Georgetown
- Waterparks in Georgetown
- Zoos in Georgetown
- Tours in Georgetown
- Indoor Play in Georgetown
- Museums in Georgetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Georgetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Georgetown
- Historical Attractions in Georgetown
- Transport Attractions in Georgetown
- RV/Campsite in Georgetown
- Skiing in Georgetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Georgetown
- Caves and Mines in Georgetown
- Arts and Crafts in Georgetown