Fort Wayne is a big city with an even bigger heart! A true American city with a warm welcome, amazing family day out ideas and a big Indiana smile!
Any trip to this amazing city should start with the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, with over 1,500 animals across 42 amazing acres! If kids prefer a fascinating and fun museum, then Fort Wayne can deliver there too!
Science Central can test their imagination (and those rules of gravity!) with their fun hands-on exhibits, or those art loving kids will enjoy the Museum of Art. Don’t worry - there are hands-on activities there too!
Want to explore some beautiful nature with the family? Then head to the Botanical Conservatory where waterfalls and gardens are ready to be explored.
Feeling active? Once you’ve finished running in one of the many parks in the city, there are places like Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park to bounce the day away!
Plenty of kids fun things to go in Fort Wayne, but where to start? Whatever you choose, your kids will have a great time!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Wayne with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 56
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Wayne
- Waterparks in Fort Wayne
- Zoos in Fort Wayne
- Tours in Fort Wayne
- Indoor Play in Fort Wayne
- Museums in Fort Wayne
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Wayne
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Wayne
- Historical Attractions in Fort Wayne
- Transport Attractions in Fort Wayne
- RV/Campsite in Fort Wayne
- Skiing in Fort Wayne
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Wayne
- Caves and Mines in Fort Wayne
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Wayne