It’s animal time in Evansville, Indiana and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Evansville because this The Hoosier State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Evansville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 31
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Evansville
- Waterparks in Evansville
- Zoos in Evansville
- Tours in Evansville
- Indoor Play in Evansville
- Museums in Evansville
- National Parks / Natural World in Evansville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Evansville
- Historical Attractions in Evansville
- Transport Attractions in Evansville
- RV/Campsite in Evansville
- Skiing in Evansville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Evansville
- Caves and Mines in Evansville
- Arts and Crafts in Evansville