Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Des Moines, Iowa why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Hawkeye State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Iowa…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Des Moines with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 33
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Des Moines
- Waterparks in Des Moines
- Zoos in Des Moines
- Tours in Des Moines
- Indoor Play in Des Moines
- Museums in Des Moines
- National Parks / Natural World in Des Moines
- Things to do for Active Kids in Des Moines
- Historical Attractions in Des Moines
- Transport Attractions in Des Moines
- RV/Campsite in Des Moines
- Skiing in Des Moines
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Des Moines
- Caves and Mines in Des Moines
- Arts and Crafts in Des Moines