Trains, planes and automobiles in The Volunteer State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Chattanooga, Tennessee!
Chattanooga has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Chattanooga!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Chattanooga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chattanooga
- Waterparks in Chattanooga
- Zoos in Chattanooga
- Tours in Chattanooga
- Indoor Play in Chattanooga
- Museums in Chattanooga
- National Parks / Natural World in Chattanooga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chattanooga
- Historical Attractions in Chattanooga
- Transport Attractions in Chattanooga
- RV/Campsite in Chattanooga
- Skiing in Chattanooga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chattanooga
- Caves and Mines in Chattanooga
- Arts and Crafts in Chattanooga