The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Cedar Rapids has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Cedar Rapids, Iowa offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Cedar Rapids itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Cedar Rapids with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cedar Rapids
- Waterparks in Cedar Rapids
- Zoos in Cedar Rapids
- Tours in Cedar Rapids
- Indoor Play in Cedar Rapids
- Museums in Cedar Rapids
- National Parks / Natural World in Cedar Rapids
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cedar Rapids
- Historical Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- Transport Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- RV/Campsite in Cedar Rapids
- Skiing in Cedar Rapids
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cedar Rapids
- Caves and Mines in Cedar Rapids
- Arts and Crafts in Cedar Rapids