Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Pelican State…we certainly are! If you’re in Baton Rouge and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Louisiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Baton Rouge, Louisiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Baton Rouge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Baton Rouge
- Waterparks in Baton Rouge
- Zoos in Baton Rouge
- Tours in Baton Rouge
- Indoor Play in Baton Rouge
- Museums in Baton Rouge
- National Parks / Natural World in Baton Rouge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Baton Rouge
- Historical Attractions in Baton Rouge
- Transport Attractions in Baton Rouge
- RV/Campsite in Baton Rouge
- Skiing in Baton Rouge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Baton Rouge
- Caves and Mines in Baton Rouge
- Arts and Crafts in Baton Rouge