“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Saskatchewan there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the Saskatchewan , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Saskatchewan, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of Saskatchewan!
May the tours be with you!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saskatchewan
- Waterparks in Saskatchewan
- Zoos in Saskatchewan
- Tours in Saskatchewan
- Indoor Play in Saskatchewan
- Museums in Saskatchewan
- National Parks / Natural World in Saskatchewan
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saskatchewan
- Historical Attractions in Saskatchewan
- Transport Attractions in Saskatchewan
- RV/Campsite in Saskatchewan
- Skiing in Saskatchewan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saskatchewan
- Caves and Mines in Saskatchewan
- Arts and Crafts in Saskatchewan