The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Port Carling has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Port Carling, Ontario offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Port Carling itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Port Carling with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 54
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Port Carling
- Waterparks in Port Carling
- Zoos in Port Carling
- Tours in Port Carling
- Indoor Play in Port Carling
- Museums in Port Carling
- National Parks / Natural World in Port Carling
- Things to do for Active Kids in Port Carling
- Historical Attractions in Port Carling
- Transport Attractions in Port Carling
- RV/Campsite in Port Carling
- Skiing in Port Carling
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Port Carling
- Caves and Mines in Port Carling
- Arts and Crafts in Port Carling