Trains, planes and automobiles in Yukon Territory for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Dawson City, Yukon Territory!
Dawson City has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Dawson City!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Dawson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 5
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dawson City
- Waterparks in Dawson City
- Zoos in Dawson City
- Tours in Dawson City
- Indoor Play in Dawson City
- Museums in Dawson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Dawson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dawson City
- Historical Attractions in Dawson City
- Transport Attractions in Dawson City
- RV/Campsite in Dawson City
- Skiing in Dawson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dawson City
- Caves and Mines in Dawson City
- Arts and Crafts in Dawson City