Those living in the incredibly large Western Australia, they have a saying: “West is Best!”. Western Australia is vast, and sparse - but that doesn’t mean your family holiday will be! It boasts some incredible beaches, breathtaking scenery and super fun cities.
The cities have some great places to go with kids, such as the snappy Wilderness Wildlife Park, or the fast and thrilling Adventure World. The little ones will love indoor play centres like the Little Champs Playhouse, and older kids will love the exciting attractions like tours in Fremantle Prison!
And of course, Western Australia has incredible history and landscapes. Experience history with the Hotham Valley Tourist Railway, or check out the states largest collection of gold at the Western Australian Museum at Kalgoorie Boulder. Search for dugongs and dolphins with the Ningaloo Whale and Wildlife Encounter, and follow in the footsteps of dinosaurs at Kings Park and Botanic Gardens.
Remember what they say - West is Best! Only one way to find out if you agree!
There are so many fun things to do in West Lamington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 0
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Lamington
- Waterparks in West Lamington
- Zoos in West Lamington
- Tours in West Lamington
- Indoor Play in West Lamington
- Museums in West Lamington
- National Parks / Natural World in West Lamington
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Lamington
- Historical Attractions in West Lamington
- Transport Attractions in West Lamington
- RV/Campsite in West Lamington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Lamington
- Caves and Mines in West Lamington
- Arts and Crafts in West Lamington