Who loves camping! We certainly do, especially when the campsite is on 27 beautiful acres to run around on, including a lovely 5 acres lake and gorgeous shady trees to climb in.
Don't forget your swimmers! This RV park has a fun resort style pool and spa for you to splash around in after that hot day adventuring!
There are scenic picnic tables and a delicious BBQ you can enjoy your lunch and dinner on. Take to the lake and enjoy a relaxing catch n release fishing trip for a few hours. Perhaps you'll find some bass, or catfish - have you ever seen a red-ear sunfish? Well - you just might now!
For those little kids there is a fun and playful tot playground too!
All Seasons is open for day use all year round, so you can come anytime you want with your family and enjoy all the fun things for you to do!
Get your family down to 30012 N Old Highway 395, Escondido, 92026 for some family camping fun!Get directions
5 acre lake of free fishing with beautiful fish, a relaxing heated pool and spa - and so close to attractions like San Diego Wild Animal Park (20 minutes), World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 minutes) and Mexico! (an hour)
Bring your own food and enjoy a delicious BBQ or picnic on the grounds, otherwise there is a great variety of options nearby!
• 150 shaded and open sites with water, full hook-up & tent sites.
* Grocery store on premises well stocked with camping supplies.
• Tot playground.
• Shaded Picnic Area.
• Separate shaded lake front tent area.
• Propane available every Friday.
• Cable TV and Wireless Internet Available.
• Many sites have 30/50-amp electrical service.
• Many lakeside or Lakeview sites.
• Resort style pool and spa.
• Clean, tiled restrooms with free hot showers.
• Picnic tables, BBQ's, and patio pads.
• Laundromats with commercial machines.
• Dump station available for guests.
• Free Catch'n Release fishing in stocked 5 acre lake.
The RV site is completely accessible to wheelchairs and motorised scooters.