It’s a simple request - let’s find somewhere that gives kids an amazing day of FUN! Well, if you’re in Tallahassee, Florida, you will certainly be able to find plenty of places that fit the bill!
Kids fun can be found around every corner in this The Sunshine State city. It can be found in family entertainment centers. It can be found in bowling alleys. It can be found on mini golf courses. It can be found right under your nose!
There are a number of indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family, which is great because then there are always fantastic options for those not so friendly days. So no excuses!
Is there kids fun in Tallahassee? Is the sky blue? Do kids love playgrounds? We think that’s a big YES! There is plenty of it - now let’s go enjoy it!
There are so many fun things to do in Tallahassee with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 27
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tallahassee
- Waterparks in Tallahassee
- Zoos in Tallahassee
- Tours in Tallahassee
- Indoor Play in Tallahassee
- Museums in Tallahassee
- National Parks / Natural World in Tallahassee
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tallahassee
- Historical Attractions in Tallahassee
- Transport Attractions in Tallahassee
- RV/Campsite in Tallahassee
- Skiing in Tallahassee
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tallahassee
- Caves and Mines in Tallahassee
- Arts and Crafts in Tallahassee