Ready for Texas-sized thrills and fun? Then get the family ready and head on down to San Antonio!
Wildlife, museums, theme parks, and animal attractions all ensure that no matter how old, or how young…there are plenty of fun things to do in San Antonio!
Museums like the Witte Museum are JUST for kids, with a super fun interactive zone, tree houses and live animal exhibits. (In a museum…!? Get out of town!)
Adults and kids can enjoy activities like the indoor amusement park of Kiddie Park PicaPIca, as well as the very splash-tastic Splashtown San Antonio. Didn’t see say it really was a family friendly park! (No excuses Mom and Dad on those super scary rides!)
Those little kids working up to big-Texan style thrills can start with their own age-appropriate adventures at Just Add Children - perfect for the smaller cowboy and cowgirls!
And of course, San Antonio is the perfect place to experience history firsthand. Hmmm…what is there? Something called…The Alamo? Have you heard of that?
San Antonio? San Antoni-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in San Antonio with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Antonio
- Waterparks in San Antonio
- Zoos in San Antonio
- Tours in San Antonio
- Indoor Play in San Antonio
- Museums in San Antonio
- National Parks / Natural World in San Antonio
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Antonio
- Historical Attractions in San Antonio
- Transport Attractions in San Antonio
- RV/Campsite in San Antonio
- Skiing in San Antonio
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Antonio
- Caves and Mines in San Antonio
- Arts and Crafts in San Antonio