St. Paul in Minnesota is one of the two “Twin Cities” - but this city holds it’s own as a GREAT city to take kids for that family day out!
Perched on that mighty Mississippi River, St. Paul has everything you could want, for kids of any age. Museums? Tick! The Minnesota Children’s Museum is where kids can splash, crawl, push and pull…in a museum? You bet! It’s brilliantly interactive and fun! The Science Museum introduces kids to all things…you guessed it…science, and the Minnesota Museum of American Art is perfect for those creatives who want to explore the art world even more.
Got active kids that need some FUN! How about 18,200 sq. ft of indoor climbing at Vertical Endeavors, or let them bounce the day away at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park!
A zoo with a golf course, a pool and a carousel? Birds of prey and farm animals? St. Paul has them too at Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, and the Thomas Irvine Dodge Nature Center!
Come rain, hail or shine, get out and enjoy that family day out in this amazing city!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Paul with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Paul
- Waterparks in Saint Paul
- Zoos in Saint Paul
- Tours in Saint Paul
- Indoor Play in Saint Paul
- Museums in Saint Paul
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Paul
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Paul
- Historical Attractions in Saint Paul
- Transport Attractions in Saint Paul
- RV/Campsite in Saint Paul
- Skiing in Saint Paul
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Paul
- Caves and Mines in Saint Paul
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Paul