Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Ocean State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Rhode Island is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Rhode Island for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Rhode Island
- Waterparks in Rhode Island
- Zoos in Rhode Island
- Tours in Rhode Island
- Indoor Play in Rhode Island
- Museums in Rhode Island
- National Parks / Natural World in Rhode Island
- Things to do for Active Kids in Rhode Island
- Historical Attractions in Rhode Island
- Transport Attractions in Rhode Island
- RV/Campsite in Rhode Island
- Skiing in Rhode Island
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Rhode Island
- Caves and Mines in Rhode Island
- Arts and Crafts in Rhode Island