No doubt about it - Arizona is an incredibly beautiful state, and synonymous with those family RV trips through the stunning desert landscapes - and as it should be - it’s an incredible place!
Grand Canyon National Park- possibly the most famous natural wonder in the whole country sees thousands of families a day admiring how vast it is. Monument Valley and those famous mittens feature on most road trip itineraries. But is there more to Arizona than spectacular canyons and deserts? Of course there is!
Swimming in Arizona? You betcha! Parks like Wet N Wild Phoenix and Big Surf are ready and waiting to cool off water lovers of any age.
A wildlife safari in Arizona? Why not! Out of Africa Wildlife Park will transport you to the plains of Africa as you encounter lions, tigers, and bears (Oh my!)
Fishing, beaches and hiking? Just say the word! Stunning National Parks like Catalina State Park and Lake Havasu State Park are perfect camping spots where families can immerse themselves in babbling brooks, tranquil forests, picnics, fishing and beaches.
So while it’s important to experience the Arizona the world knows, make sure you spend time getting to know the Arizona the locals know!
There are so many fun things to do in Prescott Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 105
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Prescott Valley
- Waterparks in Prescott Valley
- Zoos in Prescott Valley
- Tours in Prescott Valley
- Indoor Play in Prescott Valley
- Museums in Prescott Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Prescott Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Prescott Valley
- Historical Attractions in Prescott Valley
- Transport Attractions in Prescott Valley
- RV/Campsite in Prescott Valley
- Skiing in Prescott Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Prescott Valley
- Caves and Mines in Prescott Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Prescott Valley