It’s animal time in Pennsylvania, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Pennsylvania because The Keystone State has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 176
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pennsylvania
- Waterparks in Pennsylvania
- Zoos in Pennsylvania
- Tours in Pennsylvania
- Indoor Play in Pennsylvania
- Museums in Pennsylvania
- National Parks / Natural World in Pennsylvania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pennsylvania
- Historical Attractions in Pennsylvania
- Transport Attractions in Pennsylvania
- RV/Campsite in Pennsylvania
- Skiing in Pennsylvania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pennsylvania
- Caves and Mines in Pennsylvania
- Arts and Crafts in Pennsylvania