Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Keystone State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Pennsylvania is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Pennsylvania for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 176
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pennsylvania
- Waterparks in Pennsylvania
- Zoos in Pennsylvania
- Tours in Pennsylvania
- Indoor Play in Pennsylvania
- Museums in Pennsylvania
- National Parks / Natural World in Pennsylvania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pennsylvania
- Historical Attractions in Pennsylvania
- Transport Attractions in Pennsylvania
- RV/Campsite in Pennsylvania
- Skiing in Pennsylvania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pennsylvania
- Caves and Mines in Pennsylvania
- Arts and Crafts in Pennsylvania