Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Sooner State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Oklahoma City…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Oklahoma City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 46
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oklahoma City
- Waterparks in Oklahoma City
- Zoos in Oklahoma City
- Tours in Oklahoma City
- Indoor Play in Oklahoma City
- Museums in Oklahoma City
- National Parks / Natural World in Oklahoma City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oklahoma City
- Historical Attractions in Oklahoma City
- Transport Attractions in Oklahoma City
- RV/Campsite in Oklahoma City
- Skiing in Oklahoma City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oklahoma City
- Caves and Mines in Oklahoma City
- Arts and Crafts in Oklahoma City