Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Sooner State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Oklahoma City is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Oklahoma City inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Oklahoma City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 47
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oklahoma City
- Waterparks in Oklahoma City
- Zoos in Oklahoma City
- Tours in Oklahoma City
- Indoor Play in Oklahoma City
- Museums in Oklahoma City
- National Parks / Natural World in Oklahoma City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oklahoma City
- Historical Attractions in Oklahoma City
- Transport Attractions in Oklahoma City
- RV/Campsite in Oklahoma City
- Skiing in Oklahoma City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oklahoma City
- Caves and Mines in Oklahoma City
- Arts and Crafts in Oklahoma City