Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Golden State…we certainly are! If you’re in Mission Viejo and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous California sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Mission Viejo, California! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Mission Viejo with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Mission Viejo
- Waterparks in Mission Viejo
- Zoos in Mission Viejo
- Tours in Mission Viejo
- Indoor Play in Mission Viejo
- Museums in Mission Viejo
- National Parks / Natural World in Mission Viejo
- Things to do for Active Kids in Mission Viejo
- Historical Attractions in Mission Viejo
- Transport Attractions in Mission Viejo
- RV/Campsite in Mission Viejo
- Skiing in Mission Viejo
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Mission Viejo
- Caves and Mines in Mission Viejo
- Arts and Crafts in Mission Viejo