Trains, planes and automobiles in The Ocean State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Middletown, Rhode Island!
Middletown has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Middletown!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Middletown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 285
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Middletown
- Waterparks in Middletown
- Zoos in Middletown
- Tours in Middletown
- Indoor Play in Middletown
- Museums in Middletown
- National Parks / Natural World in Middletown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Middletown
- Historical Attractions in Middletown
- Transport Attractions in Middletown
- RV/Campsite in Middletown
- Skiing in Middletown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Middletown
- Caves and Mines in Middletown
- Arts and Crafts in Middletown