Who’s ready to explore Kansas City - that amazingly vibrant, exciting and family friendly city in Kansas. There’s no place like Kansas City!
Fascinating museums feel like they are around every corner, and give kids an amazing range of topics to immerse themselves in! From the music loving American Jazz Museum, to the toy-tastic Toy and Miniature Museum, and the very creative Wonderscope Children’s Museum with imaginative learning through hands-on exhibits, there will be something for everyone!
Thrills and spills? This city has both in the one place! Oceans of Fun / Worlds of Fun is one massive theme and water park with rides galore! A huge family favorite!
Fancy spending some time with animals? Then Kansas City Zoo is for you! Feeling active? Then maybe places like Skateworld KC for the older kids, and those fun indoor play centers like Air Zone for the smaller kids are the places to be?
So much kids fun in one city - is that even possible!?
Amazing things to do with kids in Kansas City - you might need more than a day!
There are so many fun things to do in Kansas City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kansas City
- Waterparks in Kansas City
- Zoos in Kansas City
- Tours in Kansas City
- Indoor Play in Kansas City
- Museums in Kansas City
- National Parks / Natural World in Kansas City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kansas City
- Historical Attractions in Kansas City
- Transport Attractions in Kansas City
- RV/Campsite in Kansas City
- Skiing in Kansas City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kansas City
- Caves and Mines in Kansas City
- Arts and Crafts in Kansas City