Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Kailua Kona, Hawaii, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Aloha State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Kailua Kona…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Kailua Kona with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kailua Kona
- Waterparks in Kailua Kona
- Zoos in Kailua Kona
- Tours in Kailua Kona
- Indoor Play in Kailua Kona
- Museums in Kailua Kona
- National Parks / Natural World in Kailua Kona
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kailua Kona
- Historical Attractions in Kailua Kona
- Transport Attractions in Kailua Kona
- RV/Campsite in Kailua Kona
- Skiing in Kailua Kona
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kailua Kona
- Caves and Mines in Kailua Kona
- Arts and Crafts in Kailua Kona