Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Jersey City, New Jersey there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Garden State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Jersey City is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Jersey City inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Jersey City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 336
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jersey City
- Waterparks in Jersey City
- Zoos in Jersey City
- Tours in Jersey City
- Indoor Play in Jersey City
- Museums in Jersey City
- National Parks / Natural World in Jersey City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jersey City
- Historical Attractions in Jersey City
- Transport Attractions in Jersey City
- RV/Campsite in Jersey City
- Skiing in Jersey City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jersey City
- Caves and Mines in Jersey City
- Arts and Crafts in Jersey City