Sometimes they say “Save the best ’til last”, but with Indianapolis (or “Indy” as it’s affectionately known) we’re just so excited, we don’t want to!
Have a guess what the following have in common: The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis which happens to be the largest children’s museum in the WORLD! The Garfield Park Conservatory & Sunken Garden, great for kids to learn about nature, They can step back into history with President Benjamin Harrison’s Home, and even learn more about the state with the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites.
Give up? They’re all…FUN! That’s right! But don’t worry - there is plenty more where that came from!
Active kids will love Go Ape Eagle Creek Park, and the Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park, and they can cool down at Caribbean Cove water park….just to name a few.
Indy isn’t just flat lands and cornfields. Once you scratch the surface, you will discover a complete gold mine of fun times waiting to be had!
There are so many fun things to do in Indianapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 68
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Indianapolis
- Waterparks in Indianapolis
- Zoos in Indianapolis
- Tours in Indianapolis
- Indoor Play in Indianapolis
- Museums in Indianapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Indianapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Indianapolis
- Historical Attractions in Indianapolis
- Transport Attractions in Indianapolis
- RV/Campsite in Indianapolis
- Skiing in Indianapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Indianapolis
- Caves and Mines in Indianapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Indianapolis