Trains, planes and automobiles in The Grand Canyon State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Grand Canyon, Arizona!
Grand Canyon has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Grand Canyon!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Canyon with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 20
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Canyon
- Waterparks in Grand Canyon
- Zoos in Grand Canyon
- Tours in Grand Canyon
- Indoor Play in Grand Canyon
- Museums in Grand Canyon
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Canyon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Canyon
- Historical Attractions in Grand Canyon
- Transport Attractions in Grand Canyon
- RV/Campsite in Grand Canyon
- Skiing in Grand Canyon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Canyon
- Caves and Mines in Grand Canyon
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Canyon