Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Volunteer State…we certainly are! If you’re in Gatlinburg and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Tennessee sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Gatlinburg, Tennessee! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Gatlinburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gatlinburg
- Waterparks in Gatlinburg
- Zoos in Gatlinburg
- Tours in Gatlinburg
- Indoor Play in Gatlinburg
- Museums in Gatlinburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gatlinburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gatlinburg
- Historical Attractions in Gatlinburg
- Transport Attractions in Gatlinburg
- RV/Campsite in Gatlinburg
- Skiing in Gatlinburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gatlinburg
- Caves and Mines in Gatlinburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg