Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Gatlinburg, Tennessee there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Volunteer State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Gatlinburg is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Gatlinburg inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Gatlinburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gatlinburg
- Waterparks in Gatlinburg
- Zoos in Gatlinburg
- Tours in Gatlinburg
- Indoor Play in Gatlinburg
- Museums in Gatlinburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Gatlinburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gatlinburg
- Historical Attractions in Gatlinburg
- Transport Attractions in Gatlinburg
- RV/Campsite in Gatlinburg
- Skiing in Gatlinburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gatlinburg
- Caves and Mines in Gatlinburg
- Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg