Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Cumberland, Maryland! Active kids in this The Old Line State city have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful city not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE….you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Cumberland - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it.
There are so many fun things to do in Cumberland with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 116
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cumberland
- Waterparks in Cumberland
- Zoos in Cumberland
- Tours in Cumberland
- Indoor Play in Cumberland
- Museums in Cumberland
- National Parks / Natural World in Cumberland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cumberland
- Historical Attractions in Cumberland
- Transport Attractions in Cumberland
- RV/Campsite in Cumberland
- Skiing in Cumberland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cumberland
- Caves and Mines in Cumberland
- Arts and Crafts in Cumberland