Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Clarksville, Tennessee, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Volunteer State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Clarksville…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Clarksville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Clarksville
- Waterparks in Clarksville
- Zoos in Clarksville
- Tours in Clarksville
- Indoor Play in Clarksville
- Museums in Clarksville
- National Parks / Natural World in Clarksville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Clarksville
- Historical Attractions in Clarksville
- Transport Attractions in Clarksville
- RV/Campsite in Clarksville
- Skiing in Clarksville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Clarksville
- Caves and Mines in Clarksville
- Arts and Crafts in Clarksville