For those outdoor loving families, West Virginia is your new best friend! Hiking, biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting and caving will all give the kids something exciting to tell their friends about. A true adventure!
There are SO many places to experience these thrills. ExploreWV GeoChallenge is a unique and fun way to work together as a family exploring the beautiful mountain trails. ACE Adventure Resort gives you almost TOO many options - rafting, biking, ATV, mud obstacle courses….you name it! The Greenbrier River Trail offers cross-country skiing (yep - it’s an all year round state!) as well as horseback riding, and Hatfield McCoy Trails give dirt bike and ATV riders incredible scenery to navigate through.
Of course, the adventure isn’t all above ground! Lost World Caverns and Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine give kids a chance to explore the incredible formations below the earth’s surface.
Top that off with animal attractions, museums, indoor play, amazing national parks and stunning state parks, and good old fashioned water parks - West Virginia really is jam packed with kids fun! Good luck choosing what to do first!
There are so many fun things to do in Clarksburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Clarksburg
- Waterparks in Clarksburg
- Zoos in Clarksburg
- Tours in Clarksburg
- Indoor Play in Clarksburg
- Museums in Clarksburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Clarksburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Clarksburg
- Historical Attractions in Clarksburg
- Transport Attractions in Clarksburg
- RV/Campsite in Clarksburg
- Skiing in Clarksburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Clarksburg
- Caves and Mines in Clarksburg
- Arts and Crafts in Clarksburg