Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Golden State…we certainly are! If you’re in Chula Vista and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous California sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Chula Vista, California! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Chula Vista with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chula Vista
- Waterparks in Chula Vista
- Zoos in Chula Vista
- Tours in Chula Vista
- Indoor Play in Chula Vista
- Museums in Chula Vista
- National Parks / Natural World in Chula Vista
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chula Vista
- Historical Attractions in Chula Vista
- Transport Attractions in Chula Vista
- RV/Campsite in Chula Vista
- Skiing in Chula Vista
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chula Vista
- Caves and Mines in Chula Vista
- Arts and Crafts in Chula Vista