Trains, planes and automobiles in The Green Mountain State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Bennington, Vermont!
Bennington has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Bennington!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Bennington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 205
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bennington
- Waterparks in Bennington
- Zoos in Bennington
- Tours in Bennington
- Indoor Play in Bennington
- Museums in Bennington
- National Parks / Natural World in Bennington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bennington
- Historical Attractions in Bennington
- Transport Attractions in Bennington
- RV/Campsite in Bennington
- Skiing in Bennington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bennington
- Caves and Mines in Bennington
- Arts and Crafts in Bennington