Trains, planes and automobiles in The Pine Tree State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Bar Harbor, Maine!
Bar Harbor has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Bar Harbor!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Bar Harbor with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 44
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bar Harbor
- Waterparks in Bar Harbor
- Zoos in Bar Harbor
- Tours in Bar Harbor
- Indoor Play in Bar Harbor
- Museums in Bar Harbor
- National Parks / Natural World in Bar Harbor
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bar Harbor
- Historical Attractions in Bar Harbor
- Transport Attractions in Bar Harbor
- RV/Campsite in Bar Harbor
- Skiing in Bar Harbor
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bar Harbor
- Caves and Mines in Bar Harbor
- Arts and Crafts in Bar Harbor