The Yukon is an incredibly magical place. The stunning mountains, the rich history, the clear as crystal lakes, and the fascinating wildlife, all come together to create one of the most unique places to visit with kids!
There is so much wildlife to be seen, but to guarantee a sighting take the kids to places like Yukon Wildlife Preserve, where they can learn all about them too.
In 1896 gold was discovered in the klondike area, and it changed forever! Kids will just LOVE exploring a true frontier, where they can really embrace the history with Goldbottom Mine Tours the Dawson City Museum and the oldest building in Whitehorse - the Old Log Church Museum!
To really get an understanding of the sheer size of the Yukon, you can’t go past transport tours. The unique experience of the Klondike Spirit Paddleboat or the once-in-a-lifetime journey on the White Pass Railroad are not to be missed. Kids will love sitting back and taking it all in!
A destination that might not be high on the family list, but one that could provide the more memorable adventures the family will ever have! A truly unique and historical experience.
There are so many fun things to do in Watson Lake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Watson Lake
- Waterparks in Watson Lake
- Zoos in Watson Lake
- Tours in Watson Lake
- Indoor Play in Watson Lake
- Museums in Watson Lake
- National Parks / Natural World in Watson Lake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Watson Lake
- Historical Attractions in Watson Lake
- Transport Attractions in Watson Lake
- RV/Campsite in Watson Lake
- Skiing in Watson Lake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Watson Lake
- Caves and Mines in Watson Lake
- Arts and Crafts in Watson Lake