Whoosh! That thundering rush of water can only mean one thing – Niagara Falls! But don’t think Niagara Falls is just an incredibly impressive waterfall which forms part of the border between Canada and the USA. Nope! Niagara Falls is also an amazing city with great places to visit with kids!
Yes, that big body of water is a great place to start. Get close to the falls with tours like Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours – you can feel the spray!
But there is also history, with the Niagara Falls History Museum where kids can learn all about the history of the area, or step back in time to life in 1850 at Battle Ground Hotel Museum.
Safarai…In Canada? You better believe it! Safari Niagara has over 500 animals to experience, or you can delve under the ocean at Marineland.
Niagara Falls is also a GREAT place to camp! If you want to do ALL of the fun things then why not extend your trip! Sites like Campark Resorts are super family friendly places to base yourself.
Head out to one of the natural wonders of the world and have yourself some kids fun!
There are so many fun things to do in Niagara Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 145
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Niagara Falls
- Waterparks in Niagara Falls
- Zoos in Niagara Falls
- Tours in Niagara Falls
- Indoor Play in Niagara Falls
- Museums in Niagara Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Niagara Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Niagara Falls
- Historical Attractions in Niagara Falls
- Transport Attractions in Niagara Falls
- RV/Campsite in Niagara Falls
- Skiing in Niagara Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Niagara Falls
- Caves and Mines in Niagara Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Niagara Falls