Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in Newfoundland…we certainly are! If you’re in Glovertown and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Newfoundland sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Glovertown, Newfoundland! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Glovertown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Glovertown
- Waterparks in Glovertown
- Zoos in Glovertown
- Tours in Glovertown
- Indoor Play in Glovertown
- Museums in Glovertown
- National Parks / Natural World in Glovertown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Glovertown
- Historical Attractions in Glovertown
- Transport Attractions in Glovertown
- RV/Campsite in Glovertown
- Skiing in Glovertown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Glovertown
- Caves and Mines in Glovertown
- Arts and Crafts in Glovertown