Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Glovertown, Newfoundland why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in Newfoundland where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Newfoundland…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Glovertown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Glovertown
- Waterparks in Glovertown
- Zoos in Glovertown
- Tours in Glovertown
- Indoor Play in Glovertown
- Museums in Glovertown
- National Parks / Natural World in Glovertown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Glovertown
- Historical Attractions in Glovertown
- Transport Attractions in Glovertown
- RV/Campsite in Glovertown
- Skiing in Glovertown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Glovertown
- Caves and Mines in Glovertown
- Arts and Crafts in Glovertown