Bonjour! Wait…that’s French….looks like we’re in Quebec! (Did you know the official language of Quebec is French? That’s because it was a French colony until 1760)
Kids will just LOVE Quebec! The impressive architecture of Quebec City, the small historic towns, the impressive ski resorts and very cool coastal cliffs…(and the food is AMAZING!) So let’s explore the great places to visit with kids!
With such a rich history, there are fascinating museums which are great to visit! From the historic tours of Le Chateau Frontenac (the worlds most photographed hotel!) to…yes kids…the Choco Musee (If you don’t speak French you will still know what that means!), and the interactive Canadian Museum of Civilization – who says learning can’t be fun (and delicious!)
Love nature’s suprises? How about trying to unlock the secret code of the gnomes at La Vallee Secrete, or brave the extreme zip lines and caves at Aventure Lafleche? There are rivers, lakes and forests to be explored!
If it’s culture you’re after, then how about stepping into a Quebec Indian Village with Huron Onhoua Cheteke Site, or La Citadelle – the largest British fortress built in North America!
Ja T’aime Quebec!
There are so many fun things to do in Girardville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 5
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Girardville
- Waterparks in Girardville
- Zoos in Girardville
- Tours in Girardville
- Indoor Play in Girardville
- Museums in Girardville
- National Parks / Natural World in Girardville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Girardville
- Historical Attractions in Girardville
- Transport Attractions in Girardville
- RV/Campsite in Girardville
- Skiing in Girardville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Girardville
- Caves and Mines in Girardville
- Arts and Crafts in Girardville