Cradle Lacrosse is designed for boys and girls ages 4-8 years old who are new to the game of lacrosse. We believe in fun, inexpensive, age-appropriate programs for our littlest players. We provide all the lacrosse equipment and have developed a Cradle curriculum focusing on building confidence, as kids learn how to cradle, scoop, catch and throw.
The Cradle curriculum was developed by University of Hartford Men’s Lacrosse coach Peter Lawrence, This unique and innovative program is designed to teach basic lacrosse techniques in a fun, engaging environment. We believe our passionate and caring staff, our innovative curriculum, and organized age appropriate lesson plans sets the Cradle program apart. We invite your child to join us!
Under the direction of Director Dylan Brown, over 500 children have participated in Cradle Lacrosse in the last twelve months.
Skills Developed Through Our Curriculum
- Cradling and how to properly hold & grip stick
- Basic elements of dodging & stick protection
- Scooping groundballs with our patented GB progression
- Hand eye coordination, accuracy throwing
- Shooting form and technique
- Will learn wall ball & partner passing progression