The Atlantic Ocean crashing against the rocky coast, enjoying fresh lobsters in the small fishing villages as you look for whales, or getting lost in the fascinating New England history…yes, we’re talking about Maine!
Maine not only has so many places to go with kids that showcase its unique culture, but also ones that might surprise you!
Kids will love the adventure of getting out on a real working lobster boat with Lucky Catch Cruises, or heading out into the waters with Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company.
The beautiful nature calls with Acadia National Park and Swan’s Island, just to name a few, and active families will enjoy those family fun experiences like arrr Pirates Cove Mini Golf and Family Ice Center.
Skiing in Maine? Absolutely! Seacoast Adventure has got that covered! Little monkeys in the family? Head on down to Monkey Trunks Zipline and High Ropes Adventure! Perhaps you have some history buffs? Step back in time with 19th Century Willowbrook Village!
With each changing season you will find something wonderful to do in the beaches, mountains, lakes and parks. Get ready for the Maine event!
There are so many fun things to do in York Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 217
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in York Beach
- Waterparks in York Beach
- Zoos in York Beach
- Tours in York Beach
- Indoor Play in York Beach
- Museums in York Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in York Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in York Beach
- Historical Attractions in York Beach
- Transport Attractions in York Beach
- RV/Campsite in York Beach
- Skiing in York Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in York Beach
- Caves and Mines in York Beach
- Arts and Crafts in York Beach