Montana is truly a special place. Unspoilt wilderness, amazing wildlife, and a true American West way about it…a place where kids can experience what small-town frontier America may have been like. Oh yes, and dinosaurs! (Make sure you visit the numerous museums like Great Plains Dinosaur Museum)
Kids can’t go to Montana and not experience the wild outdoors. Glacier National Park has an incredibly unique ecosystem, and Bitterroot National Forest spans over 1.6 million acres! The scenery in Montana is magical and a haven for kids to explore in.
History can be relived with sites like Little Bighorn Battlefield, as well as incredible museums like the frontier inspired Fort Benton Heritage Museum, and the Museum of the Rockies. An amazing education for kids!
Wait, you want cowboys? Why didn't you say so! There are plenty of true Western experiences to be had for kids with activities such as Jakes Horses, or perhaps a visit to a true working ranch with Grant-Kohrs Ranch!
With 180 degrees of Big Sky, Montana is an unforgettable experience for kids, and a state with countless places to visit with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in West Yellowstone with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 46
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Yellowstone
- Waterparks in West Yellowstone
- Zoos in West Yellowstone
- Tours in West Yellowstone
- Indoor Play in West Yellowstone
- Museums in West Yellowstone
- National Parks / Natural World in West Yellowstone
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Yellowstone
- Historical Attractions in West Yellowstone
- Transport Attractions in West Yellowstone
- RV/Campsite in West Yellowstone
- Skiing in West Yellowstone
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Yellowstone
- Caves and Mines in West Yellowstone
- Arts and Crafts in West Yellowstone