Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Mountain State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
West Virginia is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in West Virginia for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 66
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Virginia
- Waterparks in West Virginia
- Zoos in West Virginia
- Tours in West Virginia
- Indoor Play in West Virginia
- Museums in West Virginia
- National Parks / Natural World in West Virginia
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Virginia
- Historical Attractions in West Virginia
- Transport Attractions in West Virginia
- RV/Campsite in West Virginia
- Skiing in West Virginia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Virginia
- Caves and Mines in West Virginia
- Arts and Crafts in West Virginia