Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The North Star State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Saint Paul is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Saint Paul for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Paul with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Paul
- Waterparks in Saint Paul
- Zoos in Saint Paul
- Tours in Saint Paul
- Indoor Play in Saint Paul
- Museums in Saint Paul
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Paul
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Paul
- Historical Attractions in Saint Paul
- Transport Attractions in Saint Paul
- RV/Campsite in Saint Paul
- Skiing in Saint Paul
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Paul
- Caves and Mines in Saint Paul
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Paul