Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Ocean State…we certainly are! If you’re in Rhode Island and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Rhode Island sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Rhode Island! You know you’re ready!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Rhode Island
- Waterparks in Rhode Island
- Zoos in Rhode Island
- Tours in Rhode Island
- Indoor Play in Rhode Island
- Museums in Rhode Island
- National Parks / Natural World in Rhode Island
- Things to do for Active Kids in Rhode Island
- Historical Attractions in Rhode Island
- Transport Attractions in Rhode Island
- RV/Campsite in Rhode Island
- Skiing in Rhode Island
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Rhode Island
- Caves and Mines in Rhode Island
- Arts and Crafts in Rhode Island