Trains, planes and automobiles in The North Star State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Minnesota!
Minnesota has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Minnesota!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 112
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Minnesota
- Waterparks in Minnesota
- Zoos in Minnesota
- Tours in Minnesota
- Indoor Play in Minnesota
- Museums in Minnesota
- National Parks / Natural World in Minnesota
- Things to do for Active Kids in Minnesota
- Historical Attractions in Minnesota
- Transport Attractions in Minnesota
- RV/Campsite in Minnesota
- Skiing in Minnesota
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Minnesota
- Caves and Mines in Minnesota
- Arts and Crafts in Minnesota