Vermont is a the true meaning of the word “delight” - and a state that kids will just fall in love with!
Those famous fall colors, the deliciously famous maple syrup (check out Sugarbush Farm!) and those soft snow covered winters all make for an unforgettable family experience!
Great Vermont Corn Maze and Adams Farm are great examples of the sweet, New England experiences that can be had, with sleigh-rides, bonfires and petting zoos. There are delicious experiences to be had, like the very tasty Chocolatorium and Ben and Jerry’s Factory Tour! (we were excited too!)
Kids will love exploring the various museums, from the historic Old Stone House Museum, the outer realms of Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, and the very artistic Shelburne Museum.
Don’t forget about those famous slopes too…because it’s snow time!
From the mountains, valleys, farms and quaint villages, Vermont brings new experiences and fun with every season. Best experience them all to see which the kids love best!
There are so many fun things to do in Middlebury with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 116
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Middlebury
- Waterparks in Middlebury
- Zoos in Middlebury
- Tours in Middlebury
- Indoor Play in Middlebury
- Museums in Middlebury
- National Parks / Natural World in Middlebury
- Things to do for Active Kids in Middlebury
- Historical Attractions in Middlebury
- Transport Attractions in Middlebury
- RV/Campsite in Middlebury
- Skiing in Middlebury
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Middlebury
- Caves and Mines in Middlebury
- Arts and Crafts in Middlebury