Believe it or not, there is more to Louisville than the Louisville Slugger (although it has it’s own museum, complete with batting cages!) and the Kentucky Derby (although that has it’s own museum too!)
Louisville can hold it’s own as a great city to visit with kids, so why not consider it and try something new? There are educational attractions like the Louisville Science Center which is actually the largest hands-on science center in the state (impressive!). There is water fun with the Atlantic Waterpark, and acres of nature right in the heart of the city with Water Front Park or Louisville Nature Center.
Want a zoo with a dinosaur exhibit? Only in Louisville! Louisville Zoo lets kids enjoy animals of today, and of the prehistoric kind. Need a break and want something where you can relax while the kids excel all that energy? With KaZoing, they have those too! (It’s not just a city for kids!)
A city for every season, Lousiville is packed to the brim with kids fun. Why not make it one of your next places to visit with your little sluggers? Batter up!
There are so many fun things to do in Louisville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 96
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Louisville
- Waterparks in Louisville
- Zoos in Louisville
- Tours in Louisville
- Indoor Play in Louisville
- Museums in Louisville
- National Parks / Natural World in Louisville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Louisville
- Historical Attractions in Louisville
- Transport Attractions in Louisville
- RV/Campsite in Louisville
- Skiing in Louisville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Louisville
- Caves and Mines in Louisville
- Arts and Crafts in Louisville